Visitation at the Jefferson County Correctional Facility has been temporarily suspended beginning July 30, 2021 until further notice due to COVID 19.
Resolving Conflict at School
- Attack problems, not people.
- Express your feelings and needs in a non-blaming way.
- Take ownership for your part of the problem.
- Listen and seek to understand the other person's point of view before giving or defending your own.
- Talk to a teacher.
- Look for a solution to the problem by communicating in a positive way with the other person involved
- Encourage positive different points of view, controversy, and honest dialogue-and then respect those ideas.
- Focus on what can be done in a positive manner, not what can't.
- Solve the problem in a positive way and build the relationship.
- Use objective criteria when making decisions.