Disclaimer: The information on this website is generally available to the public. The information in no way represents legal advice, expressed or implied, offered by Jefferson County and should not be relied on as such. The District Clerk cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information obtained. If you are seeking legal advice you need to consult your attorney. The Jefferson County District Clerk’s office cannot provide you with legal advice.
- - Instructions for Agreed/Waiver Divorce during Corona Virus Pandemic
- - Civil Request for Process Form
- - Civil Case Information Sheet
- - Civil Case Information Sheet Instructions
- - Supplemental Instructions for Self-Represented (Pro Se) Litigants
- - Interpleader IRS Form
- - Minors IRS Form
- Motion to Release Excess Proceeds
Note: You can retrieve the information to fill out your motion from the District Clerk’s
file. You are responsible for properly completing and filing the motion.
Also read Texas Property Tax Code §34.04.
- Note: You can retrieve the information to fill out your motion from the District Clerk’s file. You are responsible for properly completing and filing the motion.
Self-Help Legal Forms
- - Texas Law Help Texas Law Help is a project of the Texas Access to Justice Commission and the Texas Equal Access to Justice Foundation, in partnership with participating legal aid organizations.